1.Ranbir Kapoor’s actual name is Ranbir Raj Kapoor. He shares his name with his grandfather, the legendary Raj Kapoor.
2. Ranbir happens to be the first male from the Kapoor clan to graduate Class 10 and finish college.
3. Ranbir Kapoor still takes Rs 1,500 every week as his pocket money from his mother Neetu Kapoor.
4. Ranbir’s diet plan is designed by his mother and she even used to cut his nails until he moved out of the family house.
- Ranbir loves calculations! While driving, he adds the digits of the number plate of the car in front of him.
- Ranbir suffers from a disease called Nasal Deviated Septum, which makes him talk and eat very fast.
- Ranbir is a massive foodie! Some of his favourites are crab from Mahesh Lunch Home, the Teesri and Bombay Duck from Gajalee.
- Ranbir Kapoor’s first girlfriend was not Deepika Padukone, but was actor Imran Khan’s wife Avantika Malik, in his teenage years.
- The actor is well trained in Jazz and Ballet. He has also undergone diction, dance and horse riding classes.
- As for music, Ranbir took training for two years and knows how to play the tabla. He learnt to play the guitar for his movie Rockstar.
- Believe it or not, this Kapoor boy is addicted to mobile game Candy Crush.
- The first thing that Ranbir bought from his earning was a luxury watch.
- Ranbir is a true Mamma’s boy, who still has his mother, Neetu Kapoor on his speed dial
- Ranbir Kapoor started his career in the film industry as an assistant director in Prem Granth (1996). He also worked as an assistant with director Sanjay Leela Bhansali for Black (2005).
- Unlike most Kapoor child who have pet names like Chintu, Bebo, Lolo etc, Ranbir has no such nick name and is fondly called baba by his parents
- Ranbir is an avid football follower, his favourite football team is Barcelona and favourite player, Lionel Messi.
- The reason Ranbir chose to attend Lee Strasberg Institute and School of Visual Arts to learn acting was because his favourite actor Al Pacino also went to the same institute.
- While in New York to pursue a course in acting and direction, Ranbir made about 300 short films.
- He is a co-owner of the Indian Super League football team Mumbai City FC.
- For his pastimes, this Kapoor boy loves to spend time with his family, friends and dogs, watch movies and play on his Xbox and Playstation.