Salman Khan‘s upcoming production venture, Notebook will hit the big screens on Friday and we bring you six reasons why you should watch this film, this weekend:
1. Salman Khan: Salman Khan is producing the movie under his banner Salman Khan Films and his name is enough to get his fans thronging the theaters. He has also crooned a song titled Main Taare, which is being hailed as the love anthem of the year. Given his expertise in everything Bollywood, we are sure Salman must have left no stone unturned to make Notebook one hell of a film.
2. Fresh Jodi: Mohnish Bahl’s daughter, Pranutan Bahl and Salman Khan’s best friend’s son Zaheer Iqbal are marking their Bollywood debut with the movie and not only have the two actors impressed the audiences with their performances in the trailer and songs, but their chemistry too is making all the right noises.
3. Passionate Plot: The film’s plot is very different than the love stories that we see today. The actors fall in love with each other while they are miles apart and even then their pure and passionate love story tugs at your heartstrings. Though the film is set in the present times, it has an old world charm.
4. Melodious Music: Music is the USP of this film and the songs have already made a place in music lovers’ playlists. From the romantic Nai Lagda to their love ballad Laila and the feisty Bumro, Vishal Mishra’s music has got the audiences humming the beautiful songs composed by him. The cherry on top is Salman’s Main Taare, which has made a special place in the audience’s hearts.
5. Acclaimed Director: Nitin Kakkar, whose 2013 release Filmistaan won the National Film Award for Best Feature Film In Hindi, has directed the movie and with such an acclaimed director at the helm of things one can safely assume that the end product will be nothing but fabulous.
6. Picturesque Locations: The film has been majorly shot in Kashmir and Nitin Kakkar and his crew were able to capture the scenic beauty of the heavenly place. The trailer and the songs gave us a glimpse of Kashmir and it’s a feast to the eyes.
"With Masters in Mass Communications, this former beauty queen has an opinion on just about everything under the sun and even beyond that. Her passion for writing and everything that spells films and fashion, are the reasons why she made a career in entertainment journalism"