Sage Stallone Died Due To Drug Overdose?
By MovieTalkies.com, 16 July 2012
Sage Stallone, the son of Hollywood superstar Sylvester Stallone, who passed away a few days back, might have died to a drug overdose, claim sources.
Authorities claim that when Sage's body was discovered, some prescription pill bottles were found near his body, which has led to the speculation about drug overdose. Sage's autopsy took place on Sunday and his toxicology results are expected to be back after 10 weeks. Sage had played the role of Stallone's son in Rocky V and has also shared screen space with his father in Daylight.